7 June 2026 Quequechan Quilter

 Hello everyone,

I've gotten a couple more of my Christmas presents done--two more double ended oven mitts.  I've considered making some potholders to go with them as a set, but I'm not sure about that yet.



Completed Mitts

A good part of my time has been taken up with sorting through the nearly 700 books my husband and I have accumulated over the years and deciding which of them to keep.  The rest are being offered to friends and family and whatever is left will be donated.  

I'm finding I'm a bit sad this week.  This coming Wednesday, June 10, would have been my husband's 75th birthday.  I don't know why, but this milestone seems to be upsetting me more than his sudden passing.  I just find it very sad that he tried so very hard to get better and couldn't. Sorry.  He's just been on my mind alot this past week.

That's really all I have for now.  I need to buy some supplies to keep working on Christmas presents and I really need to quilt another of the completed quilt tops I have.  That really should be the next sewing project as there are a few of them.

Take care everyone and keep quilting.

Virginia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quequechan Quilter - 30 August 2025

Quequechan Quilter - 13 September 2025

Quequechan Quilter - 4 April 2026