Quequechan Quilter - 1 March 2026

Hello everyone,

I've been busy with funeral arrangements and going through my late husband's things.  I haven't done too much sewing, but I did finish my latest afghan project.

Candy Corn Afghan

I'll be returning to my part-time job tomorrow and I'll probably have to find a second job or another job altogether to make ends meet, but that's they way it is these days.  Prices never go down only up.

Any way, I hope you're all making progress on your projects.  It may be a little while until I get back to mine.  I'm losing interest in the quilt top I started for my niece.  I may  just put it aside for now and try starting something for myself once I have more time for it.

Stay safe and happy quilting,

Virginia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quequechan Quilter - 30 August 2025

Quequechan Quilter - 13 September 2025

Quequechan Quilter - 4 April 2026