Quequechan Quilter - 3 May 2025


Basting a Quilt Top

Hello everyone.

My apologies for it being so long since my last post.  My husband has been very ill, in and out of hospitals and rehab and, now that he's finally home, I'm his only caregiver as we haven't been able to find a home health care agency to accept him as a patient.

As you can see from the photo above, I've started basting one of my quilt tops in preparation for quilting.  I don't know how much time I'll find to work on it, but I'm hoping as the situation with my husband improves, I'll be able to find more time for my quilting.

I know many of you are no longer checking in with my blog regularly since I've been too busy playing nurse to find the time to publish new posts, but I hope that will change.

I have been working on some of my crocheting projects as they're easier to put aside when my assistance is needed elsewhere.  If my patient cooperates and does his PT and OT for me, it shouldn;t take too long for him to become more independent.

That's all for now.  I hope you're all having better weather.  We certainly are here.  I just would like to find more time to enjoy it.

Have fun quilting,

Virginia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quequechan Quilter - 30 August 2025

Quequechan Quilter - 13 September 2025

Quequechan Quilter - 4 April 2026