Quequechan Quilter - 24 May 2025

Hello everyone.

Unfortunately, taking care of my husband is still consuming too much of my time.  Getting down to my sewing room has been very difficult as I need to constantly monitor him, so I find it easier to work on a crocheting project that I can easily put down than to try to work on my quilt projects.

Brown Tones Ripple Afghan

I have purchased some new fabrics from Michelle at Homestead Quilting and Fabrics in Lakeville recently.  I didn't purchase all of the prints in the line, but I did buy yardage to make a quilt from the Autumn Vibes fabric line from Blank Quilting.  These are the prints I purchased:






The color way is lovely and a change for the oranges and browns that dominate so many fall themed fabric lines.  I'm playing with a possible quilt design for the fabrics, but haven't made a decision yet.  Which is fine as I'm finding it difficult to make enough time to work on things that require a lot time these days.

Anyway, I guess that's about all for now.  

Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend and I'm sure you're all finding more time for quilting than I am these days.

Please leave any comments below or contact me at:  quequechan.quilter@gmail.com.

Virginia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quequechan Quilter - 30 August 2025

Quequechan Quilter - 13 September 2025

Quequechan Quilter - 4 April 2026