Quequechan Quilter - 15 March 2025
Hello Everyone!
I hope everyone has had a good two weeks. Our weather in southeastern Massachusetts has been getting warmer. I even spent some time out on my deck reading!
My apologies for the lack of a post last week. I just needed some time to catch up on a few things including some of my craft projects. I've completed the St. Patrick's Day pillow covers and they are now on the loveseat in my living room. My very Irish husband loves them.
I hope everyone has a wonderful St. Patrick's Day on Monday. Perhaps by then my husband will be out of the hospital and back home again. It has been quite a couple weeks.
Thanks for checking in with the blog. Remember you can always leave comments or questions below or contact me through my email at: quequechan.quilter@gmail.com
Have a great week,
Virginia
![]() |
| St. Patrick's Day Pillows |


Comments
Post a Comment