Quequechan Quilter - 22 February 2025
Hello eveyone!
Well, I got absolutley nothing worked on this week. The sinus infection that started on Valentine's Day had me too woozy to move around much last weekend so most of my time was spent drinking water, taking decongestants, and resting. There was some improvement on Monday, but not enough that I felt I could run my errands. Therefore, I placed an order online for my groceries so I wouldn't need to go into the store and only went to the pharmacy to pick up my husband's prescriptions.
![]() |
| Layer Cake Tumble Quilt Top |
At least I was well enough to drive as my husband had a CAT scan Wednesday morning, eye exam Wednesday afternoon, and an MRI on Thursday. That pretty much blew the rest of my week as I ended up spending Friday catching up on laundry and housework. Today, I've decided to finally do my hair. It really needed to be done last month. I just didn't find the time. The cutting is done, the perm is in progress, and once it's rinsed and neutralized I can cover up my gray hairs again.
Yes, I do my own hair. My mother's cousin was a hairdresser until she retired. She always did our hair when we were children. As we got older, we helped her when she did the cuts, perms, and styles. I've done my own hair ever since. Must be the cheap Yankee side of the family contributing to that as well. I just can't justify spending a week's grocery money to get my hair done.
I certainly hope you've all achieved more than I have this week. I'd like to have my Valentine pillow covers done and St. Patrick's Day covers at least begun by next week. I also need to sandwich the next quilt top for quiting. I'll have to decide which one it will be. I have two I made with Picnic Pop that I'd like to get out of the way. I used Fat Quarter Shop's Layer Cake Tumble pattern for them. I'm leaning toward getting at one of them out of the way.
Sorry this wasn't much of an update. Have a great week.
Virginia

Comments
Post a Comment