Quequechan Quilter - 15 February 2025
Hello everyone.
I haven't finished my Valentine's Day pillow covers. Tuesday I got to spend most of the day on them and about three hours Friday morning. The rest of my time was spent on housework, errands, medical appointments for my husband, and trying to hold of a head cold. Unfortunately, the head cold is winning. It didn't help that I decided to custom quilt the pillow covers. That always takes more time, especially when you're making the quilting decisions as you go along. They're coming out nicely though.
![]() |
| Custom Quilted Corner |
We did get about five inches of snow last Saturday. They say we're in for another storm tonight and tomorrow as well. This one will be rather messy as they're predicting it will change over to sleet, freezing rain, and then rain in our area. It will probably remain freezing rain further inland.
![]() |
| Last Weekend's Snow Fall |
I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's day with your loved ones. I think that 's it for this week. I'm going to lie down for a while, take a decongestant, and maybe have some hot soup in a little while.
Have a great week,
Virginia


Comments
Post a Comment