Quequechan Quilter - 07 December 2024
Hello everyone.
I'm certain all of you have been as busy as I have with preparing for the holidays. I did get all my Christmas decorations up, but it took me three days to do it all. It looks quite nice and I'm very happy to have a train running around the Christmas tree again. I always had one and the children loved it when they were little. It stopped working a few years ago and I've finally replaced it with one that can be clamped to the trunk of the tree to fit supports into for the track which the train runs on. It's a little loud, but I still love having one again.
![]() |
| Train Coming Around the Tree |
![]() |
| View of Sewing Space |
![]() |
| New Serger Station |
Hopefully everyone made time today to remember those in our families and communities who served during World War II. Several of my uncles served and they all survived, thank goodness. They were the most wonderful people in my life and I miss them everyday now that they've all passed on. I drove by the cemetery where my mother's family are buried and said a small thank you to them for all they did in their liftimes for the family and our country.
![]() |
| Uncle Jake's Grave Stone |
Please stay safe everyone now that the winter weather is arriving.
Please enter any comments or questions below or email me at: quequechan.quilter@gmail.com
Have a great week,
Virginia




Comments
Post a Comment