Quequechan Quilter - 12 October 2024 - Fall Home Deco

Hello everyone.  I hope you all had a great week.  

I thought I'd share some of my fall/Halloween decor this week.  I've made a few things over the years and purcahsed a few more, including fall themed outfits for our Vermont Teddy Bears. I hope you enjoy the photos.


Haunted House Wallhanging


Shadow Quilt Wallhanging

Fun Fall Panel Quilt

Close-up 1 Panel Quilt


Close-up 2 Panel Quilt


Small Wallhanging

Embroidered Quilted Pillow

Our Bears

Small Quit and Pillows

Table Runner

Bookcase Display

Quilt Rack
I've started quilting the Blue Escape Coastal Jelly Sticks quilt.  I hope to have it quilted by the end of next week.  I'll be spending some time taking my husband to medical appointments, so I"ll be fitting my quilting in around that and my housework and errands.

I hope you've enjoyed a look at some of the fall themed items I've made over the years.  I still think my favorite is the panel quilt I made several years ago.  The panel was just so adorable and I loved designing and making it.  Last year's Haunted House Quilt is a very close second though.

Enjoy the fall weather and leaf peeping (if you're somewhere the leaves change).  

Have a great week,
Virginia

P.S.
Here's a link to a slide show I put together of some of the images in Google Slides:


You'll need to select "Start from Beginning" in the Slideshow drop-down  menu and click through the images.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quequechan Quilter - 30 August 2025

Quequechan Quilter - 13 September 2025

Quequechan Quilter - 4 April 2026