Quequechan Quilter 7 September 2024
Work in Progress
Hello everyone.
As you can see in the photo, I've actually had some time to work on some sewing projects this week. The photo is of the blocks for a quilt I purchased fabric for a few years ago for my sister-in-law Pam. She loves animals, and is a champion barrell rider on Cape Cod, which is why (as you may see in the photo) that the fabrics are western themed. I hope to have the quilt top together in a week or so, then it will need to be quilted. After this is done, it's on to other projects I'm hoping to finish in time for Christmas gifting.
I've decided on the binding for the quilt I finished quilting. Although it's not quilted as I had planned (I did a crosshatch as I didn't have time for the fancier quilting I had planned) at least it's one more item off the list.
![]() |
| Binding Choices |
![]() |
| Decision Made |
I'm hoping to have it bound be the end of the week. Then I'll be moving on to the next Christmas gift and maybe quilting another of the quilt tops I've finished.
I hope everyone has a great week.
Virginia



Comments
Post a Comment