Quequechan Quilter - 29 September 2024 - Important Announcement
Hello everyone.
I finished the jelly sticks quilt top done with Blue Escape Coastal fabrics. Now I just need to get it and the Home on the Range quilt top quilted in time for the holidays.
![]() |
| Jelly Sticks Quilt Top |
I also received back the quilt I made for Americann Patchwork and Quilting. The issue releases Friday, October 4. They have given me permission to post their photos of the quilt here, so enjoy!
![]() |
| Magazine Cover USED WITH PERMISSION FROM AMERICAN PATCHWORK & QUILTING®. ©2024 MEREDITH OPERATIONS CORPORATION. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.” |
![]() |
| American Patchwork and Quilting USED WITH PERMISSION FROM AMERICAN PATCHWORK & QUILTING®. ©2024 MEREDITH OPERATIONS CORPORATION. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.” |
![]() |
| American Patchwork and Quilting USED WITH PERMISSION FROM AMERICAN PATCHWORK & QUILTING®. ©2024 MEREDITH OPERATIONS CORPORATION. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.” |
I wish everyone a safe and fun week. Keep on quilting.
Virginia




Comments
Post a Comment