Quequechan Quilter - 21 September 2024

 Hello.  I almost forgot about this again today.

Quilt Top Completed

I have the Home on the  Range quilt top completed and the backing ready.  I haven't cut the binding fabric yet.  I always wait until the quilt is quilted and trimmed to make the binding.

Quilt Top, Backing, & Binding

Since today is Moda's sew a jelly roll day, I've been working on the second quilt I plan to gift this Christmas.  Everything is cut and I'm in the process of stitching the blocks together.  The pattern I chose to use is Corey Yoder's Jelly Sticks.  So far, I'm pleased with the way it's working out.  I'll have some photos for next week's post.

After our stretch of nice weather we're now having a few days of rain.  It's been coming down steadily all day here, so it's a great day to stay in and work on my quilting projects.

I hope everyone out there is well.  Please leave any questions or comments below.

Have a great week and keep on sewing.

Virginia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quequechan Quilter - 30 August 2025

Quequechan Quilter - 13 September 2025

Quequechan Quilter - 4 April 2026