Quequechan Quilter - 15 September 2024
I had intended to write this post yesterday, but life got in the way. Again.
![]() |
| Bargello Quilt #1 |
As you can see above, the first bargello quilt is completed. I decided on the medium brown for the binding as I thought the darker espresso shade was too dark. I also made good progress on the quilt I'm making as a Christmas gift for my sister-in-law, Pam. Most of the blocks are sewn together. Then I'll just have to arrange them, sew the blocks into a quilt top, then decide on a border or no border and get it quilted.
![]() |
| Home on the Range Quilt Progress |
Next Saturday is Moda's project jelly roll day. The quilt I'd like to make for the sister-in-law, Laurelle, is from a jelly roll, so I'm planning on getting that started for jelly roll day. She also lives on the cape and alot of her home is beach and ocean themed, so I'm using Riley Blake's Blue Escape Coastal for it.
Tomorrow is my younger sister's 65th birthday, so, after my annual physical, I'll be joining her for brunch. She says she doesn't want anything, but I made her one of my small project eyeglass cases and purchased a gift certificate to one of our favourite restaurants to gift her.
![]() |
| Eyeglass Case |
That's all for this week. Please comment or enter questions below.
I hope everyone stays well.
Virginia



Comments
Post a Comment