Quequechan Quilter 31 August 2024

 Wow. It's been almost a month since my last post.  Between taking care of my husband and getting him to and from medical appointments and the city inspector checking out the new HVAC system and wanting the contractor to insulate lines and add a CO2 detector in the attic space, it's been non-stop with very little time for sewing or posting on my blog.

Bargello Quilt 1

I've finished quilting the first of the two bargello quilt tops I completed.  Now it just needs binding.  I've also been working on an older project that got pushed aside which I named Raining Hearts.  Here's a photo of the block for the quilt.

Raining Hearts Block

I also started cutting the pieces for one of the quilts I would like to have made in time to gift this Christmas.  I'm not certain I'll have it finished with all the drains on my time these days, but I'm going to give it a shot.  I also still have five completed quilt tops to quilt.  Since all my cash on hand went into the HVAC system, I don't have the money right now to buy the longarm I had planned to purchase this year.  It will just have to wait awhile.

There are too many projects I would like to be working on and not enough time.  All I can do is keep working away on them as I find the time.  It just seems like there's less time now than there used to be for some reason.

Hope everyone is well.  If you have any questions or comments please write them below or email me at:  quequechan.quilter@gmail.com

Have a great week,

Virginia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quequechan Quilter - 30 August 2025

Quequechan Quilter - 13 September 2025

Quequechan Quilter - 4 April 2026