Quequechan Quilter - 09 May 2024

 Hello everyone.

I finished the baby quilt for the new grandmother in our association management office.  It's a very simple quilt and I made a burp cloth to go with it.  Here's a photo:



I also pulled out blocks for a project I started last fall to put together when quilting all the quilt tops I have to do gets to be a bit much.


I did set up my new serger and gave it a quick test run.  All I've done so far is make sure it's threaded and working so I haven't tried setting it up to do coverstitch yet.  I'm hoping to do that next week.

Bernette B68 Airlock

Now I just need to find someone who would like to have my old Bernette 800D.  All it does is serge, but it's a very good machine.  If anyone's interested and you live in or near Fall River, Massachusetts send me an email at quequechan.quilter@gmail.com with Serger in the subject line.  

That's all for this week.  I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

Virginia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quequechan Quilter - 30 August 2025

Quequechan Quilter - 13 September 2025

Quequechan Quilter - 4 April 2026