Well, the quilt I was making for American Patchwork and Quilting is finished, shipped, and has arrived at their offices. They'll be doing their photo shoot next month with it for the Winter 2024 issue. Once the issue is published, they'll ship it back to me. It really came out well and their editor, Doris Brunnette, is very pleased with it.
I'm working on getting some of the quilt tops I've made in the past year quilted. I'm about half way through one of the five completed tops. I'm also working on a baby gift for the office manager at the management office for our condo association. She became a first-time grandmother about a week ago and is very pleased and excited. I hope to have the piece done by Monday to drop off at the office for her. It's a surprise gift for her so I hope she'll be pleased.
I was very bad again the other day. Connecting Threads was having a pre-cut sale and I placed an order for a few fabric lines I'd been looking at for a while. Here is what I've ordered:
| Sunshine Terrace |
.
| Wallk in the Park |
| Evening Stroll |
| Winter Meadow Flannels |
The weather here has been lovely all week except for a few light showers yesterday. For once, we're actually getting some spring weather and it's such a temptation to get out of my sewing room and go outside to enjoy this while it's here.
That's all for this week everyone. Have a safe and wonderful week or so (as I don't always find the time to post every week).
Virginia
Comments
Post a Comment