Quequechan Quilter - 8 February 2024

 Hello everyone:

It's been a rather frustrating week.  Every time I start to quilt the first of the bargello quilts I'm working on, I don't like the quilting and end up taking it all out.  For some reason, nothing I'm trying is pleasing me with this one, so I've decided to work on taking out the latest attempt at quilting it and concentrate on other projects.  Maybe if I live with this one a while longer, I'll finally come up with a quilting pattern I like for it.


Bargello Quilt Top

The quilt I've designed which American Patchwork and Quilting has accepted for their Winter 2024 issue is in progress.  I have the fabrics prepped and the cutting is beginning.  I can't share any photos of the quilt, so you'll have to wait for the publication to come out next fall to see it.  I'll continue to post about my progess on the project on my blog.

That's all I have for this week.  I hope everyone has a great weekend.  They expect we'll actually have sunshine and temperatures in the 50s this weekend giving us just a little break from the winter cold.

Please leave comments or question below or email me at:  quequechan.quilter@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quequechan Quilter - 30 August 2025

Quequechan Quilter - 13 September 2025

Quequechan Quilter - 4 April 2026