Quequechan Quilter - 24 January 2024
Hello everyone.
My apologies for not posting last week. It's been very hectic here lately, but I did receive some the fabrics for the quilt I'm making for an upcoming magazine issue. Here is a link to view the fabric collection which comes out in June 2024.
https://www.robertkaufman.com/fabrics/artisan_batiks_joyful_holidays/
And here is a picture of one of the fabrics in the collection as a little teaser.
For those of you wondering how the PT is going after my left knee replacement it's coming along well. Most of the soreness is gone and I have nearly full range of motion in the knee joint now. My physical therapist is very pleased with my progress. The only thing really frustrating me is that I can't balance on my left leg for more a few seconds. They want to get me to 30 seconds, but, so far, I'm not able to do it.
I have two pieces ready to quilt and I'll be prepping and cutting the fabrics for the magazine quilt this week. I'm not allowed to share the particulars of the quilt itself, but I'll keep you posted on my progress.
Wishing everyone a wonderful week. Stay safe if you're in an area getting snow, ice, and extreme cold. Our cold and snowy weather is clearing up for a few days, but I'm sure it will be back soon.
Take care,
Virginia

Comments
Post a Comment