Quequechan Quilter - 28 December 2023
![]() |
| 2023 Christmas Brunch |
I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas weekend. Our celebration was rather small. Just myself, my husband, and my sister this year. Above is a picture of our Christmas brunch after which we exchanged presents. We're not really into the present exchange these days, but I always make a little something for everyone. This year it was table runners and dog bone pillows which I shared in my last post.
My recovery from the knee replacement is going well. Just not well enough to suit me. I get very frustrated sometimes when my leg muscles just don't want to cooperate. I'm doing well reciprocating up the stairs, but still working on it going down the stairs. I've had my last in-home PT session and will be doing some out-patient PT beginning January 8.
I have several quilting projects planned for 2024. One is the quilt I've contracted to make for a magazine, though I'm still waiting for confirmation of the fabric line they want used for it. I've ordered the fabrics I did the mock-up in, but they may decide they want me to use something else. I just wish they would get back to me as I really need to start this in the next couple of weeks to be able to ship it to them for photography for the winter 2024 issues by the beginning of May.
Please leave any comments or questions below.
Wishing everyone a happy and healthy New Year.
Virginia (Quequechan Quilter)

Comments
Post a Comment