Quequechan Quilter - 20 December 2023

Christmas is nearly here and I'm still making presents.  As usual.   I don't have too much left to do and there are a couple of gifts I won't need until New Year's  as some of the family is coming in from out of town then instead of Christmas, but at least I'm nearly done.  I know I've shown the Christmas themed table runners I've been working on for gifts, but I've also been making a few for general use.  I'm using a pattern I called "Bordered Blocks."  Here is a photo or two of what this looks like.




I've also been working on some dog bone pillows as shown below.

My Christmas decor is short a Christmas tree this year.  Due to my knee replacement, I didn't feel safe climbing up and down a ladder to put up and decorate a tree, so I have hung some of my ornaments on a wall in the rough shape of a tree instead.  I think it came out rather well.


Here are a few shots of some of my home decor for the holidays.






I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday.  I'll write again soon.

Please feel free to comment or ask questions below or send them to my email at:  quequechan.quilter@gmail.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quequechan Quilter - 30 August 2025

Quequechan Quilter - 13 September 2025

Quequechan Quilter - 4 April 2026