Quequechan Quilter - 9 November 2023
Hello everyone. I apologize for not posting last week. I do try to post each week, but my husband ended up in the hospital and it was just a very busy time.
I had my left knee replacement yesterday. It went well. Now I need to get through all the physical therapy. I'm not certain how much I'll be able to do for the next couple of weeks, so I may not have too much to share about my current projects.
As there is nothing new to share, I thought you might like to meet my sewing buddy.
![]() |
| Buddy and Me |
He's a four-foot Vermont Teddy Bear and I really enjoy having him around.
The pumpkins version of my wall hanging is nearly finished. It just needs binding and a hanging sleeve. If I'm moving around well enough, I may get it finished for next week.
Until then, have a wonderful week.

Comments
Post a Comment