Quequechan Quilter - 23 November 2023
My apologies for not posting regularly the past few weeks. My knee replacement surgery and the early stages of physical therapy have been taking a great deal of my time.
I did complete the second wallhanging, so here is a photo of the completed piece.
![]() |
| Rustic Gatherings Wallhanging on Display |
![]() |
| Rustic Gatherings Wallhanging Completed |
I really love the way it turned out. The quilting was all done with a walking foot. I'm not certain if I'll add some quilting to it at a later date, but I'm happy with it for now.
Due to the surgery and my recovery time, I'll have my hands full changing my house deco over from fall to Christmas and finishing this year's Christmas presents. Therefore, my posts may be a bit brief, but I'll do my best to do them each week.
As always, should anyone have a question for me about my quilting, or my availability to contract to make a quilt, please comment below or email me at: quequechan.quilter@gmail.com.


Comments
Post a Comment