Quequechan Quilter-19 October 2023 Update
I've hung the Too Cute to Spook version of my wallhanging in the living room. It's just so adorable I smile every time I walk by it.
![]() |
| Too Cute to Spook |
Unfortunately, I lost too much time to other responsibilities this week to complete the quilting of the Rustic Gatherings/Pumpkins version of my wallhanging. I also had some issues with my sewing machine which didn't help matters any. It took a couple of days of fiddling with it to figure out what the problem was and get it working correctly again.
![]() |
| Rustic Gatherings/Pumpkins Ready to Quilt |
![]() |
| Quilting Detail |
I've also decided to do a more custom quilting on this version, so it will probably take a few days to complete. Once this is done, I still have four more quilt tops to quilt and my Christmas projects to finish. I'm hoping my knee replacement surgery won't interfere too much with getting this all done.
As always, should anyone have any questions, suggestions, or comments please enter them below.
Have a wonderful week everyone.



Comments
Post a Comment