Quequechan Quilter - 06- October-2023 Update
For anyone who didn't know about it, September 16 was Moda's sew a jelly roll day. I decided to do one of the free patterns from their Website called Verticals. I had purchased Moda's Creativity Roars jelly roll and decided that would be the fabric I would use for the pattern. I did need to purchase some yardage for the background and decided on the Marigold Bella Solid. This project is definitely outside my usual realm, but that's what these types of projects are for. Doing something different.
Here are a few pictures of the quilt top in progress.
The quilt top is nearly all together. I will probably add a border to it and then put it aside to work on projects I really want finished in the next three weeks.
If anyone has a question, comment, or suggestion, feel free to enter it below in the comments box.
Have a great week everyone.



Comments
Post a Comment