Quequechan Quilter 29-September-2023 Update

It has been another busy week where things didn't go as planned, but I did manage to finish my Lucky Gnomes quilt.  It is far from the best work I've ever done, but it is finished and that means I can get on to quilting my two fall wallhangings and the two lap quilts I have in the queue.  Here are some photos of the Lucky Gnomes quilt.

Front of Lucky Gnomes

Close-up of Lucky Gnomes

Back of Lucky Gnomes

Close-up of backing Lucky Gnomes

Finising the Binding

Close-up of the binding finishing

Lucky Gnomes Completed

Close-up of Completed Lucky Gnomes

As always, I have a couple of side projects I'm working on.  One is the Christmas themed table runners and another is a charm pack project I'm doing with Moda's Forest Frolic.  Here is a photo of the work in progress.

Work in Progress

That's all I have for now.  I need to get onto my laundry and housework for today.  I hope you all have a wonderful week and will check in with my blog again next week.

Please feel free to leave any comments or questions in the comments section below.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quequechan Quilter - 30 August 2025

Quequechan Quilter - 13 September 2025

Quequechan Quilter - 4 April 2026