Haunted House Quilt Tops Completed!

 Well, I've finished both of the versions of my Haunted House Quilts (at least the piecing is done).  They still need to be quilted which I'll do once I've finished quilting the Lucky Gnomes quilt I'm currently quilting.  Here are some photos of the final work.


Above is the graveyard block for the Too Cute to Spook version and below is the appliqued ghost.  I had intended to take photos of the blocks in progress but was so involved in making them that I completely forgot to take them.


Here are the completed quilt tops.


Too Cute to Spook


Rustic Gatherings

I hope you like them.  I can't decide which one I prefer, though Too Cute to Spook is really adorable.

I also completed a second table runner.  I used a green binding on the this one.


That's all I have for this week.  Have a wonderful weekend.  If you have any comments please leave post them below.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quequechan Quilter - 30 August 2025

Quequechan Quilter - 13 September 2025

Quequechan Quilter - 4 April 2026