Quilt Project Update-Slow Progress

Well, another week has passed and I haven't had as much time as I would have liked to work on my projects.  I did finish the second house block and have begun work on the pumpkins for that version of my quilt also.


House block in Rustic Gatherings Fabrics



Large pumpkin block under construction


I still need to add the stitch and flip corners to round off the block, then I can add the stem to the sky fabric above it and stitch them together.  I hope to have this block and the small and medium pumpkin blocks competed for next week and I won't be appliqueing the ghost into the sky on this one.

The Too Cute to Spook version I plan on doing differently.  This one will have the ghost applique and I'm planning on piecing a graveyard next to the house.  I think it will be really cute.

I also pieced another Christmas table runner this week.  I hope that will be quilted by next week as well.

Let me know if you like the design or have any suggestions for my blog.  

Have a great week everyone.

Comments