Haunted House Quilt Update
On July 20, I posted an outline of my design for the Haunted House Quilt. I had asked if anyone had any interest in making the quilt along with me and, no one expressed any interest, so I have not posted any of the patterns for the blocks. If anyone is interested in this quilt pattern, please comment here or email me at: quequechan.quilter@gmail.com
I am constructing the house blocks this week, as well as, beginning the quilting of my Lucky Gnomes quilt. I really need to finish this one quickly, so I'm planning just a cross-hatch pattern.
Here is a photo of the Lucky Gnomes quilt, sandwiched and ready to quilt.
The house blocks for the Haunted House Quilts are begun. I've pieced the roofs and cut the pieces for the bodies of the houses. Below are some photos of the finished pieces and a video of piecing of the drunkard's path blocks for the roofs. (click the link to view)







Comments
Post a Comment