Slow Progress

Well, my Falling in Love quilt still isn't quite finished.  I'm more than half way through the quilting, but I've run short of the thread I'm using, so I need to pick up another spool.  Hopefully I'll have it done next week. So, in lieu of a completed quilt, I thought I'd share some photos of some smaller projects I've completed in the past year.

These are two tote bags I designed and created a short while ago.  I loved the seashore themed fabrics and thought they'd be a great small project.  I think they came out rather well.




I also made a few potholders and coasters (mug rugs these days) from some leftover fabrics I had in my stash.  




I've been busy writing a pattern for a fall/halloween themed wall hanging I designed.  I've made several changes to the pattern since I first conceived it.  I believe I'm finally happy with the result.  I'm considering posting the pattern on this blog once I have it completed.  Below is an outline of the pattern.


Is this something any of you would have an interest in or might like doing a sew-a-long with?  Please post comments here to let me know.

Have a great week everyone.

Comments