Well, I had been thinking about reorganizing my sewing room and finally did it last Friday.  It took me about three hours to move all the furniture and I still need to go through some of my fabrics for things I don't thin I'll be using, but I'm happy that all my sewing machines are in one area now instead of at opposite ends of the room.

You can see a small section of the quilt I'm currently working on quilting.  I haven't had much time to work on it lately and I have five others still to quilt and a few more I'd like to get done before the holidays.  Wish me luck!

I spent part of last year making new small quilts to hang on our front door.  I actually got the red, white, and blue sail boats up for Fourth of July.

It was made with some one and half inch half square triangles I had left over from a project I worked on in 2021 and a red fat quarter print I had in my stash. 


 I guess that's it for this week.   Have a great weekend everyone.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quequechan Quilter - 30 August 2025

Quequechan Quilter - 13 September 2025

Quequechan Quilter - 4 April 2026