Falling In Love Quilt Progress
I have actually been spending some time working on the quilting of my Falling in Love quilt this week. It's almost half quilted! Yeah!!
Once this one is finished, I have five more pieced tops to quilt. I also have several projects I would like to get started on. I just hope I'll have the time to complete them before the end of the year.
I've been spending some time this week sort of watching a live stream done by SewingPartsOnline. They are based in Dickson, Tennessee and are a wonderful resource for machine parts, notions, etc. I found them a couple of years ago when the new Baby Lock Aria I purchased was missing the screw to add the shaft extension needed to use many of the feet. I've ordered from them several times since and they are always great to work with.
They do a regular, weekly project tutorial on their social media and YouTube at 11:30 Central Time each Wednesday. The projects are beginner to intermediate and take one to two hours to complete. They also do what they call "Sew Creative Live" every few months where they stream all day presenting information on products, have guest presenters from manufacturers and teachers, and do giveaways at the end of each segment of the live stream. There next one is sometime in September.
This week was the first time they did a full week of presentations and some of the giveaways were really great. Grace Company provided them with alot of great give aways, including a mid-arm quilting machine with frame worth about $10,000.00. I didn't win any of the giveaways, but it was really great hearing about new products coming out and learning something new from some of the tutorials. I hope you'll check them out. The videos are available to watch on YouTube any time.
Maybe by the end of next week I'll have the quilting done on Falling in Love and can get it trimmed and bound That would be great.
Hope you have a great rest of the week.

Comments
Post a Comment